Friday, June 7, 2013

Mother's Day Card

I am such a procrastinator when it comes to crafting. I am pretty much making the card as my family is getting into the van to leave for the party. Bah! I always promise I'm gonna be better at getting cards done ahead of time, but then life happens and I fail. But what makes this really bad is there are SO many cards and projects I create that I never take pictures of or post. Bummer.

Anyways, here is the Mother's Day card I made for all the mommies in my family. Never too late to post. All the stamps, ink and paper are Papertrey Ink. The white flag was cut from my Cricut.


I love assembly line crafting. I cranked out about 25 cards in an hour. The trick is to keep it simple and not be so picky about perfection.


1 comment:

  1. fabulous card, luv the colors and your stamping...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!