Monday, April 15, 2013

"Honey Cake" Card

Happy Monday everyone! I am in need of some much needed sun after a rainy and gloomy week. Is warm weather on it's way? I sure hope so.

So I'm a little (maybe a lot ;) addicted to Pinterest. I even have a folder solely for scrapbook/card layouts. It inspires me a lot! So this week I'm sharing two cards I created based off a card I saw on Pinterest.

This is the card I used for inspiration. 
 

And these are the cards I created!






Supplies:

 My Minds Eye - "Honey Cake" 6 x 6 Paper Pad
My Mind's Eye "Honey Cake" 6x6 paper pad
found here for $4.19

 Echo Park "This & That - Graceful" - Alpha Stickers
Echo Park "This & That" alpha stickers
found here for $2.09

 My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing - “Remember” Stamps
My Mind's Eye "The Sweetest Thing - Remember" stamps
found here for $4.19

There are SO many great deals going on right now at the Shop Pumpkin Spice online store. All the "My Pink Stamper" sets are on sale. The acrylic blocks are on sale with ink pads. That one's an amazing deal. Be sure and check these deals out before they are all gone.












2 comments:

  1. This is terrific Carissa, I love how yours turned out----pretty colors and papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love how you used the hexagons.

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!