Thursday, January 3, 2013

Winner of the Bo Bunny Paper Pad!!

Oh friends, I've been in a food coma since Christmas. And I've finally dug my way out of the huge pile of toys and gifts that have fill my home. Haha. We had an amazing Christmas holiday and New Year. I hope you all did too!!

I'm so please to announce the winner of the Bo Bunny paper pad.

My favorite Christmas presents are all the gifts my kid handmade me over the years from pre-school to later in life! The ornaments hang on the tree with pride and awesome memories!!!

What a great memory! I received so many great handmade gifts from my kiddos this year. I just love it!

Thanks so much everyone for all your support this Christmas. I've got some great ideas for this year. Stay tuned! We're gonna have a blast. 

 


2 comments:

  1. I use a bronze craft paint, and then hit it with a heavy green wash. So far, no one has complained and I've gotten a couple of compliments.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Can't wait to create with my new treats!!! Thanks Carissa!
    LOVE LOVE the calendar book! It's perfect and I too am a calendar junkie!!! They just MUST be the right one!

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!