Thursday, August 16, 2012

Paper Fridge Frame

Good day my crafty friends. I created a Paper Fridge Frame to show you today.

If you've been following me for awhile you know I love making these frames. They are such fun to make! And they really are an insta-gift for anyone. I created this frame for my cousin who just had her first son.


Below is a two part video (Sorry - I meant it to be one video. Still learning about videos!) showing how I created this frame.

Part 1

Part 2

Supplies:

 Echo Park "A Boy's Life" - Teal/Yellow

 Echo Park "A Boy's Life" - Suave

Echo Park "A Boy's Life" cardstock
found here for $0.55

 Echo Park "A Boy's Life" - Element Stickers

Echo Park "A Boy's Life" Element Stickers
found here for $2.09

 CITRON - “Grow” Brads

My Mind's Eye "Indie Chic" brads
found here for $4.19

Cricut Cartridge "Lacy Labels"
Terrifically Tacky Tape
acitate
magnetic strips

Hope you'll liked my video tutorials! And I hope my cousin likes her little boy fridge frame.





2 comments:

  1. Fab gift, Carissa! I love the pennants :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carissa, these are absolutely adorable. Wonderful gift for ANYONE! You just gave me some great inspiration. Thank you my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!