Monday, August 13, 2012

"Be Amazing" Butterfly Card

Happy Monday everyone. I had a blast this weekend. I spent Saturday and Sunday with my extended family. Sometimes my weekends are full of these people, and I love it. I am truly blessed with my family.

It is my turn to post for the Pumpkin Spice Blog.

I chose to use this beautiful My Mind's Eye paper. I love using the 6x6 paper pads for cards. The prints are smaller, so it fits perfect and looks amazing. This particular paper pad is GORGEOUS! It has some beautiful sentiments too. I just trimmed the background paper to a standard A2 size, and the sentiment fit perfect in the corner. No stamp needed!


Supplies:

 MME -Follow Your Heart Collection - Be Amazing - 6 x 6 Paper Pad
 MME : Follow Your Heart "Be Amazing"
6x6 paper pad
found here for $4.19

 My Mind's Eye - "Lost & Found Two" - Sunshine - "Sunshine"  Brad
 MME : Lost and Found Two "Sunshine"
Brads found here for $4.19

 Bazill KRAFT CARDSTOCK 8.5"X11
 Bazill Kraft Cardstock
found here for $0.28 

Distress Ink
various butterfly dies

Don't forget to buy the August Card kit Summer Blast. It is full of amazing embellishments, including washi tape, twine, and garland. Not to mention it comes with 42 sheets of 6x6 cardstock. All for the super low price of $19.95. What a deal!! My kit is being shipped to me as you read. I can't wait to get my hands on it.











2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love all of the layers on the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks AWESOME Carissa! Love the papers, and the coordination of it all! Another WINNER!

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!