Monday, June 18, 2012

"A Boy's Life" Folded Wallet Picture Holder

Happy Monday to you all. I've got another post for the fabulous Pumpkin Spice Blog.

I've been addicted to making these little folded wallet picture holders. It's such an easy insta gift! And with the Pumpkin Spice kits and complete paper collections available, it is soo easy to have everything match and work perfectly together.

I started out with two 12x12 pieces of cardstock from the Echo Park "A Boy's Life" collection. After folding and creasing and die cutting my project was almost done. (Click here to see my complete photo tutorial on how to make this project.) I embellished the outside and inside with some stickers, stamps and twine and then I was done. Each one can hold 4 wallet size photos. Perfect for a mom or grandma to carry around pictures of their little kiddos.

Front of the picture holder. Aren't the embellishments perfect for this project. 

Twine from the front wraps around to the back. I layered these buttons from my stash and attached then with foam dimensionals. The twine wraps around the buttons and keeps the holder closed. 

The photos slip in from the top. Here I embellished the inside with stickers from the collection.

Here I used stamps from MPS to embellish the inside.

 Supplies:
 
 Echo Park "A Boy's Life" - Element Stickers  
 Echo Park "A Boy's Life" Complete Set - Pumpkin Spice Package
 Echo Park "A Boy's Life" Complete Set
found here for $12.48

 Mandarin - Orange & White Baker's Twine
Twinery "Mandarin" and "Denim" twine
found here for $1.00

  My Pink Stamper Stamps: Lunchbox Thoughts
 My Pink Stamper "Lunch Box Thoughts" stamp set
found here for $16.50

 All Spellbinders
 Spellbinders "Label Eight" dies set
found here for special order via SPS

Have a great week everyone. Don't forget to stop back on June 23rd for another amazing Pumpkin Spice blog hop. Exciting stuff ahead.


2 comments:

  1. These are so cute!! And such a fabulous gift!! Cant wait to give it a go!!
    Nat -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet...perfect for a purse brag book. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!