Sunday, May 27, 2012

Flowered Lantern with Card

My son had his last day of preschool this week. I couldn't believe my first born is old enough to be a kindergartener next year. Wow! So we had a wonderful preschool picnic in the park as a final hooray.

I made this flowered lantern and card for his teachers. I bought the white lantern at Target. The inside crystals and pearls were a string of garland I had since my wedding. (Ages ago!!). I hot glued strings of the garland inside the lantern for decoration. I made some flowers using the Flower Shoppe Cricut cartridge and hot glued those to the top. The ribbon is from my stash.


 The stamps, ink and die are from Papertrey Ink.

I cut and hot glued some more of the pearl garland on top.

Supplies

 My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline - Howdy Doody 6X6 Paper Pad
My Mind's Eye "Miss Caroline : Howdy Doody" 6x6 paper pad
found here for $4.19

 CITRON - “Grow” Brads
My Mind's Eye "Indie Chic : Citron" brads
found here for $4.19

Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. I will be spending some much needed time with my family and relatives. Here comes summer!!






1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Card!Gorgeous Lantern!What Fabulous Flowers!TFS
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!