Monday, March 26, 2012

"Our Secret Family Recipe" Trifold Card

Hello everyone and a happy Monday to you all. I hope you're all enjoying this amazing warm weather sweeping the nation. My kiddos and I are outside everyday playing and getting the yard ready. I feel like our summer vacation is just weeks away. I have to remind myself that it's only March!! Haha.

Living in Wisconsin we are always waiting for the "snow to drop" so to speak. Even though it's in the 80s, it could be snowing by tomorrow. So we are soaking up these warm weather days.

I was so inspired by this amazing paper pack from Best Creations. It has glitter pages on one side and plainer paper on the other side. So it crosses both the glitzy and the simple crafter. Love that!!

With this paper pack and some embellishments I created this "Our Secret Family Recipe" trifold card. Inside I created mini recipe cards to fill with some of my favorite recipes. What a great card idea that is like a mini gift.

Front of the card.

Inside to write a special something.

Trifold card open fully. The tiny paper clips hold the recipe cards in place. There is a card on the backside too.

Supplies

 Best Creation Paper Pad 6\"x 6\" Mom\'s Kitchen
Best Creation "Mom's Kitchen" 6x6 paper pad
found here for $4.40

 Kraft - Bazzill 8 1/2 x 11 Cardstock
Bazzil Kraft Cardstock
found here for $0.28

 2012 February - \"Frilly Love\" Card Kit
February Card Kit "Frilly Love" embellishments
Prima Avon blue rose
lipstick red chalk ink
Tim Holtz paper clips
kit found here for $15.95

 My Mind\'s Eye - Life of the Party - “Be You” Twine
My Mind's Eye Lime Twist twine
found here for $2.09

circle punch
tag punch

I hope you enjoyed my creation. I love getting inspired by paper. And there is no better place to buy fantastic paper at a great price then at Shop Pumpkin Spice. And the new card kits are an awesome deal. Stay tuned for April's kit - it is going to be amazing!

Have a great week everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, i LOVE THIS!!!!!!! It is sooo cute. What an awesome idea and beautifully executed! I want it! lol! tfs...

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!