Monday, March 12, 2012

"Always Together" Anniversary Card

Hello everyone and happy Monday! It's my turn for another Pumpkin Spice Blog post.

I made this card for my hubby. Our anniversary is coming up soon. I can't believe it's been six years. My husband is really good at getting a really heartfelt card. And then he writes something super romantic inside. This year I'm getting a head start so I can be the one to write something heartfelt and romantic inside. I better just copy a poem!!


Supplies:

February 2012 SPS Card Kit
"Frilly Love"
 2012 February - \"Frilly Love\" Card Kit
Found here for $15.95!
Retail value $27.39 - what a great deal!!

Don't forget to check out the March card kit. Click here to see all the amazing product that comes with the "Boy Crazy" kit. It's such a great value!

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Your hubby will love it happy anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. He will love it! Happy (early) Anniversary!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card!!! I really like the ribbon & the red doilies!!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!