Monday, January 30, 2012

"Vanity Fair" Sweet Baby Cards

Happy Monday to you all!

I have quite a few women in my life that are expecting new babies or have just had a baby. Phew! So I decided to make a mass amount of cards for these blessed occasions.



Supplies:


My Minds Eye "Vanity Fair" 6x6 paper pad
found here for $4.19

Crinkle Ribbon in Vanilla White
found here for $3.50 (for three colors)

 My Mind\'s Eye - \"Lost & Found Two\" - Rosy - \"Love\" Buttons
My Mind's Eye "Lost and Found Two" Rosy buttons
found here for $2.79

 My Mind\'s Eye - \" Fine & Dandy \" - Tickled Pink - Buttons
My Mind's Eye "Fine and Dandy" buttons
found here for $2.79

Cricut Cartridge : Heritage
Cuttlebug folder : Polka Dots
PTI stamps and dies

I get inspired when I see beautiful paper. And there is so much beautiful paper at Shop Pumpkin Spice. You can find a 6x6 paper pad for any occasion! I saw this beautiful paper pad and new it would be perfect for making baby cards. If you want to see all the 6x6 paper pads for sale (at incredible prices) at Shop Pumpkin Spice click here.



1 comment:

  1. Great cards Carissa! I really like the color combo you used on them, they'd be great for baby girls or baby boys!! And the crinkle ribbon looks terrific, so soft & sweet for a baby card!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!