Monday, October 10, 2011

"Blackbird" Super Scary Card

Happy Monday everyone. We are having the most beautiful weather here in the Midwest. I can't believe it's October and we have the windows open and shorts on! The leaves are changing into beautiful colors and my kiddos are loving it.

I created this "scary" card using the so cute My Mind's Eye "Blackbird" paper collection found here at the awesome Pumpkin Spice online shop.


This A2 size card is Cricut-less. I can't believe it cause I always manage to sneak in a quick Cricut cut somewhere!!


I bought this complete kit a couple months back when the collection went into closeout. It came with brads, ribbon, cardstock pieces, tons of paper and these adorable stamps!! Frankenstein, the spiders, and the pumpkins are all stamps. Too cute right!

Supplies:
My Mind's Eye "Blackbird" paper and cardstock embellishment
My Mind's Eye "Blackbird" stamps
My Mind's Eye : Happy Go Lucky "Hello" twine
Copic markers
dimensionals

Check out some of the other amazing Halloween paper you can get at Shop Pumpkin Spice. It sure gets me in the Trick or Treat spirit!!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so cute. He looks so sad.
    Love the twine.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
    Come enter my new giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!