Thursday, September 8, 2011

"My Lil Animal" Kit Tab



I have added a tab above for the "My Lil Animal" Kit. It gives picture instructions for some of the layouts and ideas. I hope you find it useful if you've purchased the kit.

If you are interested in buying the kit click here. The fantastic Courtney Lee's "You Are My Sunshine" kit is still available for sale too. Click here to purchase her kit.

All kits are available through http://www.shoppumpkinspice.com./index.html. This amazing online store has awesome deals on all things scrapbooking. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I just love this kit! I'm so excited to get it in the mail and put it together! My friend is having a baby in January, and this would make the perfect gift. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!