Monday, August 29, 2011

Storybook Owl Card

I've been spending the weekend with my girl friends from elementary/middle/high school. We're at a spa/resort with no kiddos and no husbands. Ahh. We're having an absolute blast together shopping, relaxing, reading, and spending time at the spa. It's been an awesome weekend!

Before I left I made this owl frame card for my work friend recovering from surgery.


The owl frame is from the Storybook Cricut cartridge. I layered the owl with varying sizes of the owl image. Using my Gypsy, I welded the scallop shape card together.


Here are some of the supplies I used for this card. I got most of the supplies from Shop Pumpkin Spice.

Echo Park "For the Record" 12x12 paper
found here

Portrait Eclectic Flea Market buttons
found here

Other Supplies:
Cricut cartridge : Storybook
Twine : Lime Twist twine colored black with permanent market
Ink : Color Box chalk ink black
Stamps : Papertrey Ink
Rhinestones : from my stash

I am just loving this paper!! I can't stop using it for all my projects. If you love high quality paper and accessories at amazing prices check out Shop Pumpkin Spice.

2 comments:

  1. Great card! The papers are super!
    What a super way to spend your weekend!! I'm glad you're having (or had by the time you read this) such a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I just love your little owl.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!