Monday, July 4, 2011

3 Must Have Crafting Tools

Every crafter needs quality tools of the trade. I have a cup on top of my desk where I keep my quick reach tools. Here are 3 great crafty tools I couldn't live without.


1. Zig 2 Way Glue Pen - Squeeze and Roll : This glue is amazing!! It works awesome and can put a tiny drop of glue on those itty bitty pieces. Just can't live without it.

2. Tweezer Bee tweezers : These tweezers can hold those tricky tiny cuts and put them right where you want them. The tip is sharp and thin so I can poke out the cuts that don't quite cut all the way.

3. A brayer : This small roller is great! Whenever I layer paper with liquid glue, I finish by rolling it with the brayer. Make sure you turn the image over first and roll on the back. It makes the pieces stick really well. When I am putting smaller pieces of paper onto my Cricut mat I roll the brayer over them. The paper sticks so well!!

Gotta love crafty tools. Of course I couldn't live without my Cricut or Cuttlebug or paper trimmer or .... I could go on and on. More must haves another time.

1 comment:

  1. I like your idea of using the brayer to roll over paper on your Cricut mat. Going to have to try that one!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!