Friday, June 24, 2011

ABC Wedding Scrapbook

With wedding season in full swing, I feel like all my crafting projects are wedding related. Which is awesome for me cause I LOVE weddings.

For my cousin's wedding shower I created a pre-made 8x8 scrapbook. Each page has a wedding word starting from A going all the way to Z. I welded each word with my Gypsy - yikes!! Most of the images are cut using my Expression machine, but there are some stickers mixed in too. Her colors are pink, gray, black and white, can you tell?? LOL!






Each page has enough room for a 4x6 picture (either horizontal or vertical) and space for journaling. I can't even tell you what cartridges I used, but I'm pretty sure I used something from all of them!!

My cousin loved the scrapbook too! I can't wait to see her pictures in it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!